Dear Santa, I have been good this year…
One of our most endearing programs to our Board of Directors and the community we serve is our Holiday-Adopt-a-Child. With our community partners, we provide a “Special Christmas” for the neediest of children and families. All of the gifts are very special, our Board Members follow each child’s “Dear Santa” letter. The Holiday Adopt-a-Child program is one way we strive to achieve our mission.
- Boys Town of Central Florida
- Seminole County Public Schools
- Local Churches
Your donation will help our Board Members provide a “Special Christmas” for more than 155 children in crisis.
A $25 gift card donation will help a Board Member fulfill a need on a “Dear Santa” Letter for a child in crisis, their siblings, and their family.
“Thank you for existing to do such wonderful things for families going through a difficult time.”
Click images to enlarge. To scroll through images:
- On larger screens, use navigation arrows that appear when you hover near edges of enlarged image (right-arrow forward, left-arrow backward)
- On smaller devices, swipe image left (forward) or right (backward)
- To quit scrolling, click the “X” at top-right of enlarged image